From antibiotics and the elucidation of the structure of DNA to CRISPR, vaccines, and much more—bioscience has provided remarkable progress and benefit to society.
Just imagine what could be accomplished if science was done even better.
At Bitesize Bio, our mission is to facilitate better science by supporting individual scientists to improve in these key areas.
- Technical skills: Because understanding techniques and the intricacies of performing them enables scientists to get better, more reproducible results more efficiently
- Scientific fundamentals: Because we all know how problems like p-hacking and the reproducibility crisis are affecting progress—rigorous scientific method is critical
- Communicating science: Because understanding and sharing scientific findings are the foundation on which scientific progress is built
- Personal development and wellbeing: Because a happy scientist is a productive scientist
- Mentoring and lab management: Because good mentors mold good scientists
- Inspiration: Because it’s easy to forget why we’re doing what we’re doing—seeing the bigger picture helps you stay excited about your work
- Careers and funding: Because choosing the right path maximizes each individual’s contribution to science—and everyone needs to eat, right?
We do this by bringing bioscientists together and helping them to share their experience, wisdom, and insight within our community. In this way, we collectively support and mentor one another in pursuing exceptional research.
Become part of the Bitesize Bio community
Bitesize Bio is a community platform where the advice, best tips, practical experience, training, knowledge, and insights of hundreds of scientists worldwide are brought together and shared—through easy-to-digest and informative articles, webinars, and podcasts—our bioscience community support and mentor one another. Join the community.
Contribute your knowledge
Bitesize Bio is dedicated to making practical knowledge and training information accessible, understandable, and actionable so that our community can make the best possible decisions about their research and careers. Our content is created, fact-checked, and reviewed by vetted writers, editors, and other contributors. Meet the team.
We gather the best tips, advice, practical knowledge, and training for you from hundreds of experienced mentors and industry experts. That’s hundreds of the world’s brightest brains helping you get the most out of your time exploring this world through science. Meet the mentors.
Each piece of content undergoes a robust review process by our editorial team to ensure accuracy. We have strict sourcing guidelines and cite or link to primary sources in each article. Our editorial team continually monitors the literature, and we update our articles when new information becomes available. How we create our content.
Do you want to contribute your know-how to the community? We have exciting opportunities for those interested in sharing their knowledge by being interviewed by our editorial team, writing articles, or creating writing articles. Get Involved.
Bitesize Bio for Marketers
We help companies to reach their target scientific audiences with compelling content they want to engage with, in a collegial and vibrant environment. At Bitesize Bio, your company can share and discuss your know-how, products, and services and be part of our movement to make science an even better force for good in the world. Engage with Our Community.
Get in touch to find out more about Bitesize Bio, and how to get involved.
Science Squared Ltd / Bitesize Bio
Gorebridge, Midlothian, UK