Many electron microscope (EM) workflows start with sample fixation, followed by sample preparation and EM imaging. However, samples displaying interesting behavior tend to be rare, and finding the “right cell” can be time-consuming and tedious.
The live-cell CLEM workflow allows you to identify the right cell at the right time, capture dynamic information related to relevant biological processes as they happen, and places these observations into their ultrastructural context.
In this webinar, we will use a case study to demonstrate how the Leica Nano workflow streamlines this dynamic process to optimize your performance and increase your productivity, and how to obtain reproducible results without compromising sample integrity.
In this webinar, you will discover:
- An overview of the Leica Nano workflow and how to obtain reproducible results without compromising sample integrity;
- How to maintain physiological conditions, from cell culture through to cryo fixation;
- How to optimize your live-cell imaging for live-cell CLEM applications;
- More about easy transfer from the THUNDER Imager Nano to the EM ICE high pressure freezer;
- How to retrieve your cell of interest in the resin block.
Dr. Julia Koenig
EM Sample Preparation for Cryo-workflows
Dr. Robert Kirmse
Product Management Sample Handling