It’s that time of year again…time for BioConference Live! The 6th Annual Life Sciences BioConference Live virtual event kicks off September 12-13, then will be available on-demand for three months following.
This free online-only event will bring scientists from all around the world together exclusively online, to learn about the latest advances in life sciences and topics including Neuroscience, Drug Discovery, Cancer Research, Proteomics, Genomics, Microbiology, Cell Biology, and more. It’s a fantastic way to connect with people in your field without the hassle and expense of traveling.
While you’re at the conference, you can attend sessions, earn free PACE CE credits, chat with solution providers, and discuss ideas with your fellow peers.
Here are some highlights from this year’s list of talks:
• “Keynote Presentation“, presented by George Church, PhD, Professor of Genetics, Director of the Center for Computational Genetics, Harvard Medical School
• “Exploring Next Generation Sequencing Data: Targeted vs. Genomic Approaches” presented by Pinar Bayrak-Toydemir, MD, PhD, Medical Director, Molecular Genetics, Assistant Professor, Clinical Pathology, University of Utah, ARUP Laboratories
• “Hurricane Katrina and its moldy aftermath to ‘sick building syndrome’ and its elusive etiology“, presented by Joan W Bennett, PhD, Rutgers University, Associate Vice President, Office for the Promotion of Women in Science, Mathematics and Engineering
• “Disease biology-based, post-genomic approaches for prognostic and efficacy-predictive biomarkers for cancer”, presented by Peter Blume-Jensen, MD, PhD, Chief Scientific Officer, Metamark Genetics
• “The immunogenicity of therapeutic proteins: A personalized approach based on pharmacogenetics”, presented by Zuben E Sauna, PhD, Principal Investigator, Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research, US Food and Drug Administration
• “Endocytosis of EGF receptor: mechanisms and role in signaling”, presented by Alexander D Sorkin, PhD, Professor and Chair, Department of Cell Biology and Physiology, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine
• “Interpreting novel variants; making sense out of missense”, presented by Sean Tavtigian, PhD, Associate Professor of Oncological Sciences, Huntsman Cancer Institute, University of Utah School of Medicine
• “Noninvasive Personalized Genomics”, presented by Charles Cantor, PhD, Chief Scientific Officer, Sequenom
For more details on this free virtual event, click here to visit the BioConferenceLive website.